Big Day of Pinball
March 31 @ 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Registration from 9.30am
Qualifying starts from
- Players will be sorted into random groups of 4 using the Matchplay software and a machine will be allocated. We will be using the ‘Balanced’ option rather than random.
- Each round will consist of 1 game using the 7-5-3-1 point scoring method (7-4-1 for 3 player groups).
- The first 16 players in a field of 32 or more players to reach the target score of 40 points will advance to the finals. In the event that there
isless than 32 players, then only the Top 8 will advance. Once you reach 40 points, your name will be removed from qualifying as you have already advanced.
- Ties for ANY placings during qualifying will result in a single game playoff on a machine to be determined at random.
- Players will be sorted into groups of 4 and will play a 3 game round, using the same points system as above. The Slaughter method will be being used for the finals to allocate groups.
- Matchplay will allocate the choice of machines and play order for each game.
- The Top 4 qualifiers (ie. first 4 players to reach 40 points) will receive a WILD CARD at the start of finals. This will give them one opportunity to replace a machine of their choice at any stage during finals.
- The Top 2 players in each group of each round will advance to the next round. There will be a
one gameplayoff on a machine selected at random for any ties for 2nd place in either group.
- The winner will be the player with the most points earned in the final round. In the event of a tie for any of the Top 4, there will be another single tie-breaker game chosen at random.
Players can either pre-register via Aussie Arcade, the below registration form, at
Tournament Directors are Jason Lambert and Chris Wade.
Entry fee is $30 per player and includes a drink voucher. All players are welcome, and new players are encouraged to join in.
Children under 18 are welcome to play in this event, however venue policy states that they must be accompanied by a parent or suitable guardian at all times.